GET AHEAD OF THE CROWD AND TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNIQUE MOMENT IN TIME AS HEALTH COACHING TAKES CENTRE STAGE
I am very excited to welcome you to the PRogress Group! A specialist support group for Health & Wellness Professionals that will help you learn and manage your own PR.
Take a look at what's in store for you below! This a dynamic and engaged community where we support each other, as well as driving our individual and collective agendas to
BUILD AUTHORITY, GET NOTICED AND GET BOOKED
Every day you will get access to journalist requests for your expert commentary, interviews and guest posts via the Private Facebook Group. Quite simply the simplest and easiest way to get quoted, published and in the news. Access to this information would normally cost you many hundreds of pounds, or take hours trawling through twitter, or you could even pay a PR specialist thousands to do this for you, but as a PRogress Group Member you will get idirect access to journalists daily for only £20 a month.
AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, HERE ARE FIVE FURTHER REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SIGN UP
1. Ongoing coaching and support to help you pitch your stories to the media
2. Monthly Group zoom calls for PR mentoring, to go over wins and losses and maximise learnings for all members.
3. A lively posting schedule that will include business building tips, helpful resources and useful info
4. Monthly Masterclasses with journalists and other communication specialists to give you insider tips and tricks.
5 The chance to learn all about
· PR Best Practice
· How to write a Press Release
· How to leverage the media database in the Progress Group
· Creating and writing your media profile and bio so that you can present yourselves as professionally as possible
· Developing your unique 'elevator pitch' to help you gain traction with potential clients more easily
· Maximising the effectiveness of your response to get more mentions, quotes, articles etc published.
· Creating and maintaining your own media data-base
· How to engage with journalists on twitter to build your relationship with them
· Best practice for all media engagements
· How to 'push' your news out into the media to gain coverage (in addition to responding to the 'pull' of journo requests.
· Consistency of messaging
· How to qualify each response request to ensure that it is worth your effort in responding
· Q and A sessions on the Group page itself so that everyone can benefit from any questions anyone might have.
To confirm your subscription to the PRogress Group for just £20 a month, click the PayPal Button below.
The ideas, concepts and opinions expressed on this website, and in any material downloaded from it, are intended to be for educational purposes only. Fran Mac claims no responsibility for any liability, loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use, application or interpretation of the information shared on this site.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 REAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder