I am very excited to welcome you to the New and Improved Progress Group! Take a look at what's in store for you below! I am really hoping that we can create a dynamic and engaged community where we can support each other, as well as driving our individual and collective agendas to
GET NOTICED AND GET BOOKED
Here's a little taster of what I have planned for you
1. Weekly Group zoom calls for PR mentoring, to go over wins and losses and maximise learnings for all members.
2. A more lively posting schedule that will include business building tips, helpful resources and useful info
3. Quarterly Guest speakers (journalists and other PR specialists) to give insider tips and tricks.
4. Monthly workshops and masterclasses covering inter alia:
· PR Best Practice
· How to write a Press Release
· How to leverage the media database in the Progress Group
· Creating and writing your media profile and bio so that you can present yourselves as professionally as possible
· Developing your unique 'elevator pitch' to help you gain traction with potential clients more easily
· Maximising the effectiveness of your response to get more mentions, quotes, articles etc published.
· Creating and maintaining your own media data-base
· How to engage with journalists on twitter to build your relationship with them
· Best practice for all media engagements
· How to 'push' your news out into the media to gain coverage (as opposed to responding to the 'pull' of journo requests.
· Consistency of messaging
· How to qualify each response requests to ensure that it is worth your effort in responding
· Q and A sessions on the Group page itself so that everyone can benefit from any questions anyone might have.
To confirm your subscription to the NEW, IMPROVED PROGRESS GROUP, for just £10 a month for the next year, click the PayPal Button below. This subscription fee will be fixed until October 2021 and will be charged monthly although you can cancel at any time. Please note that this offer is time limited and exclusive to existing PRogress members only. If you don't sign up this month, from 1st November on, the fee for UKHCA members will be £15 a month, and for non-members, it will be £20 a month.
The ideas, concepts and opinions expressed on this website, and in any material downloaded from it, are intended to be for educational purposes only. Fran Mac claims no responsibility for any liability, loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use, application or interpretation of the information shared on this site.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 REAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder